Heart rate variability: for real doctors. Translation from the Russian version of the book, published at Kharkiv, 2010, 131 p.
The basics and practice of the clinical use of the technology of heart rate variability are outlined for doctors of all specialties and students of medical faculties of universities.
The main thing
26) HRV technology, as a product of regulation, reflects its state or quality,
27) understanding of regulation as a single unified contour functionally allows to speak about it as a whole, its fast, slow, very slow and ultra-slow components;
28) the contribution of the parasympathetic link is more significant in the fast, sympathetic – in the slow and very slow, humoral in the very slow and ultra-slow regulation,
29) to identify each of the links with the types of regulation, to put signs of identity between them is not correct,
30) in assessing the quality of patient regulation, it is necessary to speak not only about parasympathetic, sympathetic, humoral and other links of regulation but about fast, slow, very slow and ultra-slow regulation in their functional non-separability,
31) to determine the quality of links (parasympathetic, sympathetic, humoral) regulation of HRV should be assessed in complex protocols, including its study in rest and functional tests.